Which seat is more comfortable

pittycheria_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I love everything about my 2017, the like the look of the stock seat , but after an hour it becomes quite unbearable.

Looking at the Corbin and the K&H. Anybody has used both , any comparison notes will be very helpful.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The 2017 seat is in my opinion better than the 2013 and 2104 but I still ordered the higher version of the Corbin seat for my 2017.
 
pittycheria_imp said:
I love everything about my 2017, the like the look of the stock seat , but after an hour it becomes quite unbearable.

Looking at the Corbin and the K&H. Anybody has used both , any comparison notes will be very helpful.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a 2014 Standard, and added a Corbin. Much better than stock, easily got 3 -4 hours in comfort before stopping to refuel.

Also have a Seth Laam seat that is extremely comfortable for both short and long distance drives.

Most often I use my K&H tall because it looks more period correct and is the most comfortable for me and the type riding I do.
 
Thread starter
Mscb1100_imp said:
pittycheria_imp said:
I love everything about my 2017, the like the look of the stock seat , but after an hour it becomes quite unbearable.

Looking at the Corbin and the K&H. Anybody has used both , any comparison notes will be very helpful.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a 2014 Standard, and added a Corbin. Much better than stock, easily got 3 -4 hours in comfort before stopping to refuel.

Also have a Seth Laam seat that is extremely comfortable for both short and long distance drives.

Most often I use my K&H tall because it looks more period correct and is the most comfortable for me and the type riding I do.
I have a 2014 Standard, and added a Corbin. Much better than stock, easily got 3 -4 hours in comfort before stopping to refuel.

Also have a Seth Laam seat that is extremely comfortable for both short and long distance drives.

Most often I use my K&H tall because it looks more period correct and is the most comfortable for me and the type riding I do.

Thank you. Is it possible for you to point out the tall seat from this link for KH K&H

Or maybe if you can point me to your seat online, I can get dimensions.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Part of the issue for me with the Corbin's I have sat on, is they lift you in the front and lean you back away from the bars. Being a munchkin I need to lean forward into the bars not away from them. For a 6 footer that may not be an issue though.
 
I bought the Corbin seat and it rides great. I have the backrest and my wife says the seat is comfortable. 3 hours of riding and I felt good.
 
I replaced my 2014 standard seat with the Corbin and find it to be more comfortable. Seats me a little higher and the firmness is not a problem.
 
Back
Top