Which fairing is this

Flowpez_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey guys, which fairing is this?
a1d73fd8483dbb823b1ae7b2bcb26398.
 
It worked for me. I just clicked on his image word and it came up--on a Japenese site, so I can't read anything.

I don't know the fairing though.
 
weird clicking on the op's X gets me a pic of a bike with fairing (it's a little rounded quarter fairing )

clicking on CB4Me's x gets me a 404 page not found dealie
 
I don't see an X. On both posts I see the word Image in red, with a dot over the I.

I get the same results Ferret does if I click on either.
 
Thread starter
No problem, I like the comet fairings, but I like that this one is more rounded

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I did review the post, and the word image with the hyperlink is there. I think in Tapatalk it doesn't work. Since I posted on my pc it worked and didn't know it would be a issue.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
 
Glad to help! If you order from Mr. T (samurider.com) remember the time difference for any correspondence.

And ordering is a tad weird. You order on the site or email him with your desires (contact@samurider.com). He will send you an email with the price shipping, etc. If you agree, he will send an invoice with links for paying. Then he ships. Or you wait if it is a built to order part. Once shipped though, you get it FAST. And Mr. T speaks very good English so is easy to do business with. And you can call him Mr. T, we all do and he knows it.
 
Back
Top