Which Dynojet?

The PCV (5) is just the newer model thats been out for a few years.

You could look up the difference in power commander models.

The power commander itself is not specific to our bike, the harness is.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Power Commander Guide for Motorcycles

A few paragraphs down explain the differences

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
The ‘fuel controller’ is an old crude system that you turn screws.

The power commander is a modern electronic interface (that controls fuel) that you use with a computer and has MUCH more
capability. It’s the one you want.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry- on my 7 year old little phone- so I thought the fuel controller had pot control screws. I was wrong.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
The ‘fuel controller’ is an old crude system that you turn screws.

The power commander is a modern electronic interface (that controls fuel) that you use with a computer and has MUCH more
capability. It’s the one you want.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry- on my 7 year old little phone- so I thought the fuel controller had pot control screws. I was wrong.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks so much! I appreciate the help!
 
The link Mvk24 posted above is an excellent resource for an overview.

If you get one- there are a ton of youtube videos and websites that go deeper into detail.
 
Back
Top