Tortuga_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I'm guessing we'll see a disproportionate vote for a certain cherry colour here..

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.







No, I speak English.Mike Bee_imp said:Do you mean which COLOR is fastest?
~ The Bee

Wrong.Tortuga_imp said:No, I speak English.Mike Bee_imp said:Do you mean which COLOR is fastest?
~ The Bee
Got to say, I'm glad I didn't buy a black one. They don't seem to have much Oomph!

True story!Scoobynut_imp said:2013 Red will be faster than 2014 Red.
Wrong.Cormanus_imp said:Wrong.Tortuga_imp said:No, I speak English.Mike Bee_imp said:Do you mean which COLOR is fastest?
~ The Bee
Got to say, I'm glad I didn't buy a black one. They don't seem to have much Oomph!![]()
hy:I like 2011 Black model that came to Australia with the silver rather than black engine.Tortuga_imp said:True story!Scoobynut_imp said:2013 Red will be faster than 2014 Red.
Wrong.Cormanus_imp said:Wrong.Tortuga_imp said:No, I speak English.Mike Bee_imp said:Do you mean which COLOR is fastest?
~ The Bee
Got to say, I'm glad I didn't buy a black one. They don't seem to have much Oomph!![]()
![]()
I'd have had a black if there'd been one locally. The white bike I bought was the first I ever saw, sat on and consequently bought. I do like the black, looks epichy: