Which colour is fastest?

Black, obviously...

Actually, due to the 30 pound difference between the standard and deluxe, that's likely true.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Candy Glory Red, of course, to be specific. :D
Everyone knows the original U.S. speed limiter is set 1mph faster than the others. ;)
Of course, when someone figures out the speed limiter, (somebody on this forum, perhaps?), it will be that colour. :cool:
 
All yellow bikes are faster. Honda has a speed limiter on the CB1100 so there's no reason to make one in yellow albeit mine will go a bit faster because of my yellow helmet and riding jacket.
 
Tortuga_imp said:
Mike Bee_imp said:
Do you mean which COLOR is fastest? :P

~ The Bee
No, I speak English. ;)
Got to say, I'm glad I didn't buy a black one. They don't seem to have much Oomph!
Wrong. ;)
 
Thread starter
Scoobynut_imp said:
2013 Red will be faster than 2014 Red.
True story!
Cormanus_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
Mike Bee_imp said:
Do you mean which COLOR is fastest? :P

~ The Bee
No, I speak English. ;)
Got to say, I'm glad I didn't buy a black one. They don't seem to have much Oomph!
Wrong. ;)
Wrong. ;)
I'd have had a black if there'd been one locally. The white bike I bought was the first I ever saw, sat on and consequently bought. I do like the black, looks epic :shy:
 
Tortuga_imp said:
Scoobynut_imp said:
2013 Red will be faster than 2014 Red.
True story!
Cormanus_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
Mike Bee_imp said:
Do you mean which COLOR is fastest? :P

~ The Bee
No, I speak English. ;)
Got to say, I'm glad I didn't buy a black one. They don't seem to have much Oomph!
Wrong. ;)
Wrong. ;)
I'd have had a black if there'd been one locally. The white bike I bought was the first I ever saw, sat on and consequently bought. I do like the black, looks epic :shy:
I like 2011 Black model that came to Australia with the silver rather than black engine.

See Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!
 
It's just occurred to me Tortuga: what about adding blue to the poll? Enzo's bike is pretty quick and it's blue. Randy's is too—famously so.
 
Back
Top