Where to order new parts ?

Mr Hero_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi Every one,

I just took dimension with the road :dodgy: ( slide on the road) so some parts have scraped :(:( :

- Speedometer indicator casing
- Engine left cover
- Inox cover of headlight.

can U help me so show some where to order them ? I live in VietNam.:thanks::thanks:

CB1100-2015 EX
 
Mr Hero, Popgun and Houtman gave you good advise. I just wanted to make sure you understood that Mr T is Takashi and is with Samurider.com Mt T will help you find the parts you want (if available). He responds quickly to a request and ships very quickly. His website:
Samurider.com | Worldwide Shipping Japanese Motorcycle Parts

Welcome to the Forum, Please drop by the "New Member" section and introduce yourself!
 
Thanks for clarifying that about Mr. T.

And in case anybody noticed, I can’t count. :(
 
I thought about pointing that out, but it seemed unnecessarily cruel. Also, given my lack of even basic numeracy, I figured I'd get caught out by the ever vigilant Lord Popgun ( :worship: ) sooner or later.
 
It’s ok. You’re the Celler Master after all!
 
My apologies Lord Popgun. I didn’t intend to double the unnecessary cruelity to you. I probably started my post about the time Cormanus started his. It took me a few minutes to search the the spelling of Takashi’s name. I ask for your forgiveness my Lord! (Will someone please help me get up from my knees?).
Ok, back to my humble serfdom.
 
I'll have to change my avatar. :D
 
You guys are just too much :D

All are forgiven. Cormanus, mead for all!!!! Tea for the crowned Ferret.

Love Cormanus’ new avatar! I dread what he’ll put for mine.
 
Back
Top