Where to order new parts ?

I haven't really had to routinely order parts for the CB. I have bought tires for it from Revzilla and just 4 days ago ordered rear brake pads for it. I've had tires show up at my house from them in a little over two days from the time I ordered them. Brake pads got here in 3.
 
Mr Hero_imp said:
Very very amazing, thanks you all.
If you are in Vietnam it might be cheaper to order directly from Japan.

I order mine from OEM Motorcycle Parts Quotation Form | Webike
I have found the parts are cheaper than from the likes of Partzilla in the US.

All you have to do is enter the part numbers and it will return your query with the price.

You can look up part numbers in diagrams from here:
Honda | 取扱説明書/パーツカタログ | 検索ページ | 日本
https://www.ronayers.com/oemparts/c/honda/parts
 
Back
Top