Gone in 60
Road warrior
Thread starter
Just a quick follow up. I got my lights mounted, and chose the front mounting bolt location on the fender. I fabbed up a quick extension and L-bracket from aluminum tube and a shelf bracket. The lights are Rigid Ignite single LEDs which I pulled off of my BMW before I sold it. I like these lights because they're very compact, throw out a lot of light, and also have a dimming function so I'm not blinding drivers at night.
I now have my all-important triangle light pattern up front, which helps distinguish me from a one-eyed car in L.A. traffic. Combined with my obnoxious LED brake light flasher, one more measure of safety against the cagers.
I now have my all-important triangle light pattern up front, which helps distinguish me from a one-eyed car in L.A. traffic. Combined with my obnoxious LED brake light flasher, one more measure of safety against the cagers.

