Where to buy sprocket?

kennyw

Road warrior
Thread starter
I struck out finding a rear sprocket locally today. Where can I find one online available for next day shipping? Looking for stock 39T.
 
Thread starter
They do not offer overnight shipping.
 
Thread starter
I did manage to find a local dealer that open on Sunday and could place the order with overnight shipping. They could not guarantee it was in stock because their supplier was closed. However, as long as it was in stock it should arrive Tuesday when they are open again.
 
change front spocket to 19 tooth from pbisprockets.com no grinding of chain guard perfect fit amazed the difference its made in all gears
 
Just an update from another thread , I did the 19 front and liked it ..wanted to test the 37 rear to even lower the revs at freeway speeds and ordered from PBI sprockets . The 37T aluminum rear part number is as below


Items
Qty Item # Description Price Each Total
1 3071- 3071- CBR-600F2/F3, CB-900F, CBR-900RR, VTR-1000F, CB-1100.
Aluminum Rear Spkt. Teeth:Aluminum 37
$60.35 $60.3
 
Back
Top