May 26, 2014 #41 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior Ridem32_imp said: Joe blow is just a ole saying. Meaning anyone can can buy a cb1100. As I tell my kids DOUBLE DUH !! Lol Click to expand... I surrender! Cheers
Ridem32_imp said: Joe blow is just a ole saying. Meaning anyone can can buy a cb1100. As I tell my kids DOUBLE DUH !! Lol Click to expand... I surrender! Cheers
May 26, 2014 #42 R Ridem32_imp Road warrior Thread starter Lol Pterodactyl most of y'all Aussie are a little slow lol
May 26, 2014 #43 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Slow we may be, but Blow Joe, to whom you originally referred Ridem, is a different kettle of fish! I will say no more on this forum.
Slow we may be, but Blow Joe, to whom you originally referred Ridem, is a different kettle of fish! I will say no more on this forum.
May 26, 2014 #44 R Ridem32_imp Road warrior Thread starter Lol cormanus. I surrender Have you seen any post by ss2wheels latey? I hope he is ok and just out riding and enjoying his bike
Lol cormanus. I surrender Have you seen any post by ss2wheels latey? I hope he is ok and just out riding and enjoying his bike
May 26, 2014 #45 Cormanus Administrator Staff member ss2wheels hasn't posted anything for a bit, but the site data says he logged on earlier this morning, so he's about I guess.
ss2wheels hasn't posted anything for a bit, but the site data says he logged on earlier this morning, so he's about I guess.
May 26, 2014 #46 R Ridem32_imp Road warrior Thread starter Ok thanks cormanus. Atleast we know he is ok.
May 27, 2014 #47 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior Cormanus_imp said: Slow we may be, but Blow Joe, to whom you originally referred Ridem, is a different kettle of fish! I will say no more on this forum. Click to expand... "Aussie born, Aussie bred Soft in the head, But good in bed". Cheers Oops, more of that weird poetry stuff. Sorry.
Cormanus_imp said: Slow we may be, but Blow Joe, to whom you originally referred Ridem, is a different kettle of fish! I will say no more on this forum. Click to expand... "Aussie born, Aussie bred Soft in the head, But good in bed". Cheers Oops, more of that weird poetry stuff. Sorry.