Where is Tortuga? In time out?

That makes me ... Aw sh*t!
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
25 more years? Uggghhhhh. But you will be surprised how fast it goes.

Glad to see you posting.
Yeah, then you'll be old, busted up, broke, alone, and counting the days until God puts you out of your misery.

So you've got that going for you.
Yeah, then you'll be old, busted up, broke, alone, and counting the days until God puts you out of your misery.

So you've got that going for you.
Bahahahaha! :rofl:
 
I have nothing to add to this, other than my wish NOT TO BE a) busted up and broke, b) a nutcase or c) Cormanus' jock strap.
:dodgy:
 
I think he meant he was carrying it. I've heard he doesn't like wearing the tyres out.
 
Thread starter
Lol cormanus this is America it's tires not tyres lol when y'all say tyres does it sound like your saying trees ? Lol
 
Curious thing, Ridem. I'm writing in Australia where it's 'tyres' which sounds like 'tires'. And it's Saturday too. I suspect you're still stuck in Friday. :)
 
It's 8 am sat morn and I'm fixin to go riding. I know what a tyre is, what's a reg?
 
Thread starter
Ferret reg= registry for our bikes. I can go to the 14 registry but it only takes me to the post that we write with our vin #. I can't get to page list that's has everyone in order! I can click on cormanus link that he sent me and see it
 
Mate, so many things fizzle out like damp fireworks.

Maybe HikerToo would have had some macabre pleasure from your proposed ending.

In the meantime, stay firmly upright. :)
 
Thread starter
Tortuga: you can't live your whole life in fame just because you have a cb1100. Heck anyone blow joe can go buy one and join our club! Lol
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Tortuga: you can't live your whole life in fame just because you have a cb1100. Heck anyone blow joe can go buy one and join our club! Lol
But not any old blow joe can buy two of the things! :P
 
Back
Top