Where is Tortuga? In time out?

Ridem32_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Have not heard from tortuga in a few days! Did he get put in time out ? Lol
Maybe he joined the 50cc moped forum lol. :)
 
OK, if that's the case, come on everybody :

"What do we want?"

"Tooooortuga!"

"When do we want him?"

"NOWWW"

Cheers

WARNING: This post may contain traces of shouting. This may bring T out.
 
You OK Mr Tortuga?
 
We were a bit over exuberant here the other morning. Ferret had to call us to order. I hope he didn't take the rap for us.
 
Thread starter
Could he be the first to be on probation ? Lol. If so he is sitting at his computer crying till his time is up lol
Maybe MR ferret can give him a free get out of jail pass lol
I do miss him! He never misses a post. He always has something to say even if it's off the topic lol
 
Ridem,

He may be the first in band camp, but he is not the first to be booted! And no I don't think he got booted. ;)
 
No punishment from me. Looks like he has been awol about 8 days. I enjoy Tortuga as much as the rest of you as long as it doesn't get out of hand. He might have taken offense at me moderating him the other day, and taken a self imposed sabbatical. I don't know. Hope he comes back.
 
Don't panic, I'm ok.

Not banned, not sulking, not dead.

I just had some pretty hectic work schedules since returning from Italy, so haven't had any free time to speak of.

Flattered that you even noticed I was gone, lol!

(Although some people's 'concern' had a more sinister tone... (You know who you are)

So, "as you were" gents. :D
 
Glad to see you back, mate. Hope work's not too hideous.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Glad to see you back, mate. Hope work's not too hideous.
It's enjoyable (work) but all consuming at times, this being one of them.

Only another 25 odd years of it to worry about though. :(
 
25 more years? Uggghhhhh. But you will be surprised how fast it goes.

Glad to see you posting.
 
Thread starter
He's back. !!! Good to see ya. Being for real: here on the internet if something was to happen to one of our members we might not ever know! At our age and our passion for the cb1100 I think we have a good group of guys!
 
The ferret_imp said:
25 more years? Uggghhhhh. But you will be surprised how fast it goes.

Glad to see you posting.
Glad to be back, albeit when I have time.

Thanks
Ridem32_imp said:
He's back. !!! Good to see ya. Being for real: here on the internet if something was to happen to one of our members we might not ever know! At our age and our passion for the cb1100 I think we have a good group of guys!

That very same thought crossed my mind when I read your post.

How would we know? What of they were taken by ill health or an accident.

Scary stuff indeed!

Glad we're all safe, long may it stay that way!

:D
 
Thread starter
Ditto Tortuga. I keep myself signed in at all times, I have told my wife & son about this forum! About the good people I have met and what I have learned and shared if something happens to me maybe they would stumble across my phone and find this forum and let y'all know. Life's to short for some and we never know what tomorrow will bring. So let's all ride safe and stay in touch !!!! We are human and it's ok for us to disagree on stuff ! But in the end we are all the same our passion is riding bikes and now it happens to be the GREAT CB1100 :)
 
The ferret_imp said:
25 more years? Uggghhhhh. But you will be surprised how fast it goes.

Glad to see you posting.
Yeah, then you'll be old, busted up, broke, alone, and counting the days until God puts you out of your misery.

So you've got that going for you.
 
At least you see an end of work and the retirement years kicking in! Some can't even say that word in their future.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
The spaceman: great words of wisdom. Lol
The nut cases on this forum but not in any order!!!
THE SPACEMAN
TORTUGA
CORMANUS
HALF NUTCASE RIDEM32
Lol. Who else wants to be a member of the nutcases ? Lol.
But we not to nutty we have CB1100,s :)
 
Ridem32_imp said:
The spaceman: great words of wisdom. Lol
The nut cases on this forum but not in any order!!!
THE SPACEMAN
TORTUGA
CORMANUS
HALF NUTCASE RIDEM32
Lol. Who else wants to be a member of the nutcases ? Lol.
But we not to nutty we have CB1100,s :)
Hey! I'm #1!

Let's see, that makes pee-pee #2, and doo-doo #3...
 
Back
Top