My dealer orig told me it would be late March to early April. I talked to him today...and now he's saying within the next 30 days. I guess that's still late March... Watching that video makes me even more anxious!!!
oh man you are killing me. That red EX looked soooo good and my deluxe will look the same only with mag wheels. Love it! I am having a hard time waiting.
Randy if you see this, this is a lighter blue than yours right?
Yes it is. It's closer to the 93 nighthawk blue, but not. It's in between that and the one I have. Mine looks almost black without the sun directly on it.
My dealer orig told me it would be late March to early April. I talked to him today...and now he's saying within the next 30 days. I guess that's still late March... Watching that video makes me even more anxious!!!
My dealer orig told me it would be late March to early April. I talked to him today...and now he's saying within the next 30 days. I guess that's still late March... Watching that video makes me even more anxious!!!
The dealer I was in today told me that they're supposed to get their first white EX in about 3 weeks. The Standard and Deluxe are supposedly going to follow that by an indeterminate amount of time.
The dealer I was in today told me that they're supposed to get their first white EX in about 3 weeks. The Standard and Deluxe are supposedly going to follow that by an indeterminate amount of time.
I thought the EX was the European version of the American Deluxe. Are you saying the color white is avail in the US?
American Honda's website calls it the Deluxe and lists it as being available
only in Red.