when will 2014 CBs hit the showroom

Mine is due in March 29...but if the weather cooperates it won't be there but a couple of hours lol
 
All he told me was 'late March'. It's interesting, I'm buying it from the same dealer that sold me my 13 last year. I also talked to another dealer in the area, but they didn't really want to do business telling me that the bike isn't ready to order yet and they can't quote me any kind of price because they don't know the prices yet... yeah, yeah, yeah... And he's the 'bigger' dealer too. I guess the 'little' one has the incentive to just do business!
 
ss2wheels_imp said:
Did anyone's local Dealer give them a good guess of when we may actually get the 14's?
My dealer told me my 2014 DLX would be here end of March, early April.
 
The dealer I was in today told me that they're supposed to get their first white EX in about 3 weeks. The Standard and Deluxe are supposedly going to follow that by an indeterminate amount of time.
 
lackskill_imp said:
The dealer I was in today told me that they're supposed to get their first white EX in about 3 weeks. The Standard and Deluxe are supposedly going to follow that by an indeterminate amount of time.
White EX?

I was not aware the U.S. was going to get a white EX.
 
Buffalohead_imp said:
lackskill_imp said:
The dealer I was in today told me that they're supposed to get their first white EX in about 3 weeks. The Standard and Deluxe are supposedly going to follow that by an indeterminate amount of time.
White EX?

I was not aware the U.S. was going to get a white EX.
White EX?

I was not aware the U.S. was going to get a white EX.
I wasn't either. He said his GM found out this afternoon.
 
Thread starter
I think this dealer is full of crap! first of all we are not getting an EX at all, it is called the deluxe for the US and it comes only in candy red,at least that is what every publication says......I guess we will see....
 
That's strange. Honda's US site only lists the standard model in black and the DLX model in red. As I recall, the EX model is a Euro/Asia version that's equipped like the DLX, but with spoked wheels.
 
I don't know that I fully trust this guy. He didn't seem to know details. The only thing I'm sure of is that he didn't let me demo their floor model standard 2013. He could easily have been trying to get me to come back in a couple weeks.
 
Well, if we're getting an EX with spoked wheels, that's the one for me. I'm going to have to paint it black whatever I buy and the spokes will match my sidecar. :D

But, it's probably not true anyway!
 
I'm from New Jersey. I just ordered a new 2014 DLX. My dealer spoke with his Honda rep who said I should "realistically" expect delivery in "early April". I was a little disappointed because I can't wait to get this bike!
I owned a '74 CB750 brand new and I wish I still had it. So when I discovered the CB1100 last year I almost bought it. But I really wanted twin pipes and a larger gas tank. Now I will have it!!:)
 
Welcome Tbone. Please go to new members section and post up a proper intro with some history.
 
Here's a nice video to keep you going while you wait for the bikes to hit the showroom (anyone into the silver look will really feel envious!) :-/

 
oh man you are killing me. That red EX looked soooo good and my deluxe will look the same only with mag wheels. Love it! I am having a hard time waiting.

Randy if you see this, this is a lighter blue than yours right?
 
ss2wheels_imp said:
Did anyone's local Dealer give them a good guess of when we may actually get the 14's?
Just ordered mine less than 2 weeks ago. The Honda rep said expect delivery to NJ in "early April" :dodgy:
 
Back
Top