immgunn_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No doubt, but the noticeable difference is the shape of the metal face plate. One is flat, while the other has several bends and radiuses.The ferret_imp said:It may just be that Napa needs their own number for their inventory system. It appears to be their own label. I'd venture to say if you could peel back the lower left hand corner of the Napa label, you'd find the K&N part number.
No doubt, but the noticeable difference is the shape of the metal face plate. One is flat, while the other has several bends and radiuses.DGShannon_imp said:No doubt, but the noticeable difference is the shape of the metal face plate. One is flat, while the other has several bends and radiuses.The ferret_imp said:It may just be that Napa needs their own number for their inventory system. It appears to be their own label. I'd venture to say if you could peel back the lower left hand corner of the Napa label, you'd find the K&N part number.
along those lines.. I took a lesson from Harley Davidson, that 'an oil filter is an oil filter' is not so true...Motogeezer1949_imp said:Lots of knock off stuff out there.
I've cut the ones that look like that apart after use and they have the synthetic filter media and silicone ADBV with coil spring that all K&N oil filters come with. Their quality looks too high for them to be fake.Pauley_imp said:![]()
I have a few of K&N filters I bought from Amazon a while back and they all look like this. I bought 6. I am using the third. Hope they're not counterfeit...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
have a welded on nut is handy.Pauley_imp said:I kind of like the little nut on top of the K&N![]()