This thread is supposed to address the existential question of What’s an RLET. Reports on fitting, tests and practical matters go in this thread please.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cormanus_imp said:This thread is supposed to address the existential question of What’s an RLET. Reports on fitting, tests and practical matters go in this thread please.
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2491Lord Popgun_imp said:http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2491fritzwilliger_imp said:What's an RLET? "Really Long Explanation Topic"
For those of us who have 'em, we never go out in public with the balls on the end of our levers uncovered.... LOL
fritz
48 page thread on RLETS. 48 PAGES!!
... bah, the RLET is far too durable to be diminished by anything.The ferret_imp said:To label an Rlet a farkle, is a disservice and minimizes its iconic history.
Cormanus said:...
Help, please, you RLET philosophers out there. Have I done the right thing?
rdprdp01 said:See my answer in the link below. Some of the Alpha’s laughed at the use of a very expensive set of needle-nose pliers when I published this “How-To.” I accepted the mocking and teasing gracefully because I retained my fingernails and the skin on all my fingers!
Installing RLETs
They are worth the trouble, Cormanus. It sets off your beautiful, well-traveled CB1100. David

