GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
LOL It's probably good that you left out a Basket Case, which is how I'd classify myself as of late. Life has been a mess and no riding or much of anything else has occurred as a result. Hopefully things are turning around and I can get back to "feeling like a kid" every time I swing a leg over the CB.Guth_imp said:LOL It's probably good that you left out a Basket Case, which is how I'd classify myself as of late. Life has been a mess and no riding or much of anything else has occurred as a result. Hopefully things are turning around and I can get back to "feeling like a kid" every time I swing a leg over the CB.jimgl3_imp said:I ride like a Jock, a Brain, a Criminal, and a Princess. Depending on which side of the bed I got up on.
I don't typically ride with others so I have little idea how I'd classify my "riding style" but I shoot for remaining upright. So far so good. Like many others here I prefer to stick to the two lane backroads for riding pleasure. Sadly, most of the miles I've racked up on my CB have come via commuting. So it goes.
I don't typically ride with others so I have little idea how I'd classify my "riding style" but I shoot for remaining upright. So far so good. Like many others here I prefer to stick to the two lane backroads for riding pleasure. Sadly, most of the miles I've racked up on my CB have come via commuting. So it goes.
Be well Guth. I reckon you are probably at your sharpest as a rider when navigating the commute. There can be an immense demand on total awareness. That is no basket case.
