Jan 10, 2023 #1 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Thread starter I don't really go anywhere else.. used to check out motorcycledaily all the time...but they don't do anywhere near as much bike tests as they did 20 years ago.
I don't really go anywhere else.. used to check out motorcycledaily all the time...but they don't do anywhere near as much bike tests as they did 20 years ago.
Jan 12, 2023 #3 pdedse Moderator Staff member advrider.com is popular. Has been around since 2003 or 04. It has a lot of bike specific threads, including one that was the forerunner of this forum. Lots of fun road-reports of riders traversing the world. It's huge with over 416,000 members world-wide. Some "Basement" areas are loaded with toxic posts, but I've spent numerous hours in the "roat report" area following mc world-travelers to enjoy good stories, get advice on long-distance trips, see areas of the world I'll never be able to visit.
advrider.com is popular. Has been around since 2003 or 04. It has a lot of bike specific threads, including one that was the forerunner of this forum. Lots of fun road-reports of riders traversing the world. It's huge with over 416,000 members world-wide. Some "Basement" areas are loaded with toxic posts, but I've spent numerous hours in the "roat report" area following mc world-travelers to enjoy good stories, get advice on long-distance trips, see areas of the world I'll never be able to visit.
Jan 12, 2023 #4 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior pdedse_imp said: advrider.com is popular. Has been around since 2003 or 04. It has a lot of bike specific threads, including one that was the forerunner of this forum. Lots of fun road-reports of riders traversing the world. It's huge with over 416,000 members world-wide. Some "Basement" areas are loaded with toxic posts, but I've spent numerous hours in the "roat report" area following mc world-travelers to enjoy good stories, get advice on long-distance trips, see areas of the world I'll never be able to visit. Click to expand... Yeah, advrider.com is a commonly quoted site at the Africa Twin Forum.
pdedse_imp said: advrider.com is popular. Has been around since 2003 or 04. It has a lot of bike specific threads, including one that was the forerunner of this forum. Lots of fun road-reports of riders traversing the world. It's huge with over 416,000 members world-wide. Some "Basement" areas are loaded with toxic posts, but I've spent numerous hours in the "roat report" area following mc world-travelers to enjoy good stories, get advice on long-distance trips, see areas of the world I'll never be able to visit. Click to expand... Yeah, advrider.com is a commonly quoted site at the Africa Twin Forum.
Jan 12, 2023 #5 tommymck Been there GoldOxide_imp said: pdedse_imp said: advrider.com is popular. Has been around since 2003 or 04. It has a lot of bike specific threads, including one that was the forerunner of this forum. Lots of fun road-reports of riders traversing the world. It's huge with over 416,000 members world-wide. Some "Basement" areas are loaded with toxic posts, but I've spent numerous hours in the "roat report" area following mc world-travelers to enjoy good stories, get advice on long-distance trips, see areas of the world I'll never be able to visit. Click to expand... Yeah, advrider.com is a commonly quoted site at the Africa Twin Forum. Click to expand... Yeah, advrider.com is a commonly quoted site at the Africa Twin Forum. Big with BMW airheads as well. Depends on what your subgenre is, but there are some knowledgeable folks there.
GoldOxide_imp said: pdedse_imp said: advrider.com is popular. Has been around since 2003 or 04. It has a lot of bike specific threads, including one that was the forerunner of this forum. Lots of fun road-reports of riders traversing the world. It's huge with over 416,000 members world-wide. Some "Basement" areas are loaded with toxic posts, but I've spent numerous hours in the "roat report" area following mc world-travelers to enjoy good stories, get advice on long-distance trips, see areas of the world I'll never be able to visit. Click to expand... Yeah, advrider.com is a commonly quoted site at the Africa Twin Forum. Click to expand... Yeah, advrider.com is a commonly quoted site at the Africa Twin Forum. Big with BMW airheads as well. Depends on what your subgenre is, but there are some knowledgeable folks there.