Tev62
Road warrior
If I can't manage the ergos of a Thruxton then I'm definitely not supple enough for a DAX!alprider_imp said:next bike in my collection could be the honda DAX....:angel:

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If I can't manage the ergos of a Thruxton then I'm definitely not supple enough for a DAX!alprider_imp said:next bike in my collection could be the honda DAX....:angel:


It is a great marketing snap, even if the gloves and possibly the jacket are too large for her.bioman_imp said:The above Moto Guzzi Griso is my second bike at the moment. I am not sure which one I like more: the CB1100 or the Griso. It mainly depends on my mood: if I feel like going for a nice, longer but still spirited ride I take the Honda. For shorter rides at (barely) legal speeds on curvy roads, I take the Guzzi.
BTW I am sure that only VERY few passengers sit as relaxed and with a smile on a Griso like the lady in the above picture. In those rare cases that I had a passenger they liked it but were glad when it was over.![]()
You have to make your own shots...I'm sure it would be 2023 calendar worthy.GoldOxide_imp said:It is a great marketing snap, even if the gloves and possibly the jacket are too large for her.bioman_imp said:The above Moto Guzzi Griso is my second bike at the moment. I am not sure which one I like more: the CB1100 or the Griso. It mainly depends on my mood: if I feel like going for a nice, longer but still spirited ride I take the Honda. For shorter rides at (barely) legal speeds on curvy roads, I take the Guzzi.
BTW I am sure that only VERY few passengers sit as relaxed and with a smile on a Griso like the lady in the above picture. In those rare cases that I had a passenger they liked it but were glad when it was over.![]()
I don't recall seeing any romantic CB1100 riding couples shots in my travels. Bah, just as well - no sharing!
My brother has one and uses only for around town (Springfield, MO) and really likes it for what it can do.pdedse_imp said:My brother has one and uses only for around town (Springfield, MO) and really likes it for what it can do.The ferret_imp said:Probably either a Zero SR/F
Zero Motorcycles SR/F - Electric Motorcycle Company | Zero Motorcycles
or the new Can Am Pulse
2024 Can-Am Electric Motorcycles
but chances are at 72 yo, the two I have (the CB and the NC 750X) will take me to the end of my riding days
For me, I'm very happy with the 3 bikes I have: the CB, a W800 cafe and a KLR650...but the 2007 KLR is aging a bit and am thinking of replacing it with a Suzuki DR650.
Sharp specimen? (wow)aketay_imp said:Picking up a 33 year old tomorrow.
Wow! CB to Monkey...that's quite the downsize.MM300_imp said:After I sold the CB I went full mini bike for almost two years. Honda Monkey & Kawi Z125. Got a good deal on a leftover ‘20 W800. It only gets ridden 2 up with my wife. Sold the Z just before that. I would love to have another Z
It’s funny how that happened. I bought the CB in ’14 as a commuter and, outside of that, I never rode it anywhere. I have no interest in distance riding. Already did decades of that.pdedse_imp said:Wow! CB to Monkey...that's quite the downsize.MM300_imp said:After I sold the CB I went full mini bike for almost two years. Honda Monkey & Kawi Z125. Got a good deal on a leftover ‘20 W800. It only gets ridden 2 up with my wife. Sold the Z just before that. I would love to have another Z
If you can ride the Monkey almost everyday, then I would say that is alotta good days!MM300_imp said:It’s funny how that happened. I bought the CB in ’14 as a commuter and, outside of that, I never rode it anywhere. I have no interest in distance riding. Already did decades of that.pdedse_imp said:Wow! CB to Monkey...that's quite the downsize.MM300_imp said:After I sold the CB I went full mini bike for almost two years. Honda Monkey & Kawi Z125. Got a good deal on a leftover ‘20 W800. It only gets ridden 2 up with my wife. Sold the Z just before that. I would love to have another Z
For the final two years of CB ownership I quit riding it to work and just did back country road rides. So much fun. No traffic. Relatively low speed. This covers everything I need from motorcycling.
I got the Monkey a few months prior to selling the CB. The Monkey covered all the back road riding I was doing with the CB. It pushed the decision to sell the awesome CB. Never regretted it either.
That little Monkey bike provides all the joy of riding without some of the worst rubs. Traffic, tailgaters, diesel smoke and idiots trying to run you off the road.
I met my wife at the start of ‘20. I’ll admit that it would have been nice to have the CB then ‘cause she likes to ride. We ended up getting the W800 and it works well for the riding we do.
Some of the electronics (if not all?) are sourced from Aprilia.Gone in 60_imp said:Been off of the reservation for a while with family and work stuff. I like the submissions that have been made so far.
-Zero SR/F - I test rode one last year. In sport mode, it went from 0-70 before my brain knew what happened. But it costs more than I paid for my car.
-Guzzi V100 Mandello - Bellissimo! I cruise by the local dealer every now and then, but they haven't received one yet for me to drool on. And... Italian electronics?
-T120 - If my '12 T100 vaporized right now, I'd replace it with this
-Brough Superior SS100 - I also want a golden toilet, but we can't always have everything, can we?