What Motorcycle news sites do you guys look at?

iamlegend21087_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey All!

I was just wondering if anyone had some good general motorcycle news/tips/gear whatever sites they look at. I always check out Rideapart.com but was wondering what else you guys are checking out.

Thanks!

Adam
 
I've been tuning into Revzilla. I like their style. I used to be a devoted and loyal subscriber to Motorcycle Consumer News (for over 20 years) but with the recent change in editors, they're off my list.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
I've been tuning into Revzilla. I like their style. I used to be a devoted and loyal subscriber to Motorcycle Consumer News (for over 20 years) but with the recent change in editors, they're off my list.
I like the Common Tread from RevZilla as well. There is always something new to read every week.
 
Motorcycle.com, every day! Granted, I'm biased, but great writing from John Burns and others, and free!
 
I don't normally check any, but a friend on the XLForum posted that he was mentioned on this site. Chris (Parrothead on the forum) is a very serious iron butt rider with megamiles on his Sportster.

5 Day 2,450 Mile Trip to AMA Vintage Days

This may not be the type site first mentioned.
 
A bit left field, but (online):


- My Motorcycle Obsession

- Scooter in The Sticks (he does also cover bikes).

- Ride


Beerman
 
For the past few years I haven't really checked out any such sites on a regular basis. Sometimes I'll see something that strikes me as interesting here on the forum over in the Other Bikes section or elsewhere on the web purely on a random basis. Then I'll visit some of the other sites mentioned for more detailed info. While I'm still plenty happy with my CB1100, my general interest in motorcycling has tapered off over the past couple of years due to other life events. I guess that I don't really think about this fact all that often, but this thread has served to make me realize the change that's taken place.

There's probably a bumper sticker in there somewhere...

"I found self-awareness at cb1100forum.com" :-/
 
I like Revzilla, Motorcyclist, Rider, and MCN. Stopped following Cycle World and Sport Rider. Cruiser actually seems to post up some very good content about riding in general.
 
Revzilla, MCN, Rideapart, Motorcyclist. I also follow a bunch of youtube channels that do reviews and stuff.

Motorcyclist (though sadly they just lost the reason I watch - Zack and Ari), motogeo, and FortNine are the best youtube channels for motorcycle new, reviews, and entertainment IMO.
 
Back
Top