What is your best Honda Christmas Present

2012 is the last new model year in the US so far, but I think they seller newer Police bikes. Mine is a 2012 and looks mostly like the black one in your link Rico.

Doesn't Canada have newer models ferret?
 
I purchased my CB in May, but FL has the same wx then as it has for Christmas during December so it counts! Apparently, the NE US does this year too. I said it and I'm stickin' to it.
 
Ferret, how much is one of those?
 
Far right 4 speed $3695 to it's left $2695 not sure about one on far left without decals
 
bike was delivered on the 11th
today installed the fork rubbers

engine guards, rack and mirrors are in the air with a suspected delivery on the 31st or after New Year.

This December was Christmas.
 
Thread starter
I need a bigger stocking.
a03fbd181ca5c4e2a5375ca5e6d74dca.jpeg
 
Riko_imp said:
bike was delivered on the 11th
today installed the fork rubbers

engine guards, rack and mirrors are in the air with a suspected delivery on the 31st or after New Year.

This December was Christmas.
I'd say you've had an amazing Christmas, Riko... ALL month ;)
 
The timing couldn't have been more perfect for my Happy Hondamas. Forum member Frulk so graciously offered to buy me a t-shirt and mug from the forum store after I had posted about the nifty quarter mod for our throttle body. I still can't believe that, but thank you Frulk!

So, I am not much of a selfie person, but here I'm happy to break from that and proudly show off my new shirt and coffee mug (filled with the good stuff from Kona).

Merry Christmas Y'all!

 
Thread starter
Howdy Undecider, we've got a great group of people on this site. The cup and shirt look great on you.

I got a new "Honda" for Christmas. This is what I'll be "riding" when not on my CB.

d8e996d5ff71a3a7aec644b3631f99bb.jpg
 
Love Honda products, as I suspect most on here do. And about 99.44% of you get it re the CB 11.

So, I have a timber farm, and use Honda 4 wheelers, both for utility and fun. Have 5, never sold one, bought the first one in 1987. It is still my fav, it is a 300 with the single air cooled motor. 2 wheel drive so very light. To this day, 27 years later, turn the petcock on, click the ignition on, choke it, touch the starter button, and it fires to life. After years of use and abuse.

Just amazes. Naturally, about 15 batteries, 5 or 6 sets of tires, say 20 plugs, 20 oil changes, rear end lubes, 20 air filters, but that is it. No motor or carb work whatsoever.

For number of years, have been looking at the side by sides. Checked out Honda of course, but really thought they were underpowered. Almost pulled the trigger on a Polaris 4 seater, but the thing was so long and couldn't get comfortable with belt drive. Stalled and stalked, and boom, Honda comes out with the new Pioneer 1000-5.

Xmas present to me and family. Great machine. Very expensive at $17k+, but I figure it will last almost forever, and a great write off. Google it.

Tons of hp at almost 90, superior to any other utility sbs now. Love all the features, heck it's like a small Honda pick up truck.

Took the grandkids for a ride today and they loved it, wouldn't stop laughing and didn't want to stop.
 
Back
Top