Jeephoto_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Ferret commented on my post in another thread and I didn't want to "muddy up" that thread.
"ONE OF?" Dang Jeephoto you must get some dandy Christmas presents. :worship:
So, my question is: what is your favorite Honda or CB1100 Christmas Gift?
I got my CB1100 DLX last December so I consider it "one of" my best gifts. The other being when I was 12 and my parents bought my brother and I brand new Honda Trail 70's and surprised us for Christmas. I got the red one, my brother got the gold one. We rode the crap out of those little bikes and loved every minute of it. This looks like mine.
I just love Red Hondas.
"ONE OF?" Dang Jeephoto you must get some dandy Christmas presents. :worship:
So, my question is: what is your favorite Honda or CB1100 Christmas Gift?
I got my CB1100 DLX last December so I consider it "one of" my best gifts. The other being when I was 12 and my parents bought my brother and I brand new Honda Trail 70's and surprised us for Christmas. I got the red one, my brother got the gold one. We rode the crap out of those little bikes and loved every minute of it. This looks like mine.
I just love Red Hondas.