What is this plug?

MagnaRider

Been there
Thread starter
Noticed this plug was unplugged on my CB, with no apparent plug to plug into it.
Underneath the right side side cover. Any ideas what this is? If its the OBD plugin I feel like it should atleast be covered.
 
Thread starter
pekingduck_imp said:
What are the wire colors? That will tell us.
I will investigate tonight on wire coloring!
I had a thought it was the O2 sensor but its still in and not plugged off. Thanks!
 
I believe the blue connector (2 wires) in that boot is the rear wheel speed sensor.

The OBD is a red cap under the left side cover.
 
Thread starter
Confirmed the O2 sensor. This weekend I'll remove the sensor itself and plug the bung up cuz why not.
Tempted to rehook it up just to see how noticeable the difference is... but probably not lol
 
Back
Top