GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
I tend to really get into the music when I do listen. I "live the era". The problem for me is that would distract me from what is passing by while riding. These are two different grooves for me.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Napster! completely forgot about them guys...offroadfx4_imp said:How do you guys get all the music on your phones?
I have lots of songs that I downloaded years ago from the Napster era.
Are you buying them off iTunes and Amazon or do you have another trick?
Went on a on a computer I use YouTube for my playlist. Of course that is out of the question when writing and maybe without internet.
The newer android phones are literally plug and play.offroadfx4_imp said:How do you guys get all the music on your phones?
I have lots of songs that I downloaded years ago from the Napster era.
Are you buying them off iTunes and Amazon or do you have another trick?
Went on a on a computer I use YouTube for my playlist. Of course that is out of the question when writing and maybe without internet.

Rock classics are never lost in my house.WK57ABF_imp said:Thanks 562 for starting this great thread, which could possibly help us old timers rediscover long, lost rock classics and perhaps introduce us to some new gems.
Not a playlist but three for your enjoyment tonight :
Bron-yr-aur-stomp - Led Zeppelin
Don't matter to Me - Lemmy
Going to my Hometown - Rory Gallagher
John in the UK

Heh, not sure how many riders could or would travel with Cormanus's implied "Afternoon Delight" anyway.The ferret_imp said:I've never been a real music buff and honestly have never even heard of 95% of the musicians you guys have listed in your playlists.
I never listen to music on the bike which is my main ride, and the radio in my truck I'll bet doesn't get 4 hours of play a year, and then it's mostly talk radio cause when I do try to listen to Classic Rock it's almost all commercials and very little music. Even if it was all music I doubt I'd listen to it much
