Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
run-tmc_imp said:I wear an Arai RX-Q which feels comfortable, is reasonably light and I think is a high quality lid. Two questions I have are: have any of you worn the same helmet? and how does it compare to a Shoei RF or Schubert, particularly from a road noise perspective? If I ever fail to put my ear plugs in before setting out on the highway, my ears start ringing with the whistle of +60 mph airflow quickly. Just curious if competing helmets are better or worse as I'm only a season away from replacing it. Thanks, Tom
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hence my comment that they are all loud.Cormanus_imp said:There may be helmets that are quieter, but none will protect you from hearing damage if you are consistently riding at 100 kph.

I always were earplugs , lost some of my hearing at a Rolling Stones concert in 1989 in Syracuse NY( Steel Wheels Tour )alprider_imp said:Next step are earplugs
I always were earplugs , lost some of my hearing at a Rolling Stones concert in 1989 in Syracuse NY( Steel Wheels Tour )Houtman_imp said:I always were earplugs , lost some of my hearing at a Rolling Stones concert in 1989 in Syracuse NY( Steel Wheels Tour )alprider_imp said:Next step are earplugs