Jul 5, 2022 #1 B bioman_imp Running like a top Thread starter Is it a recommendation for the ideal octane level percentage?
Jul 5, 2022 #2 Lord Popgun Road warrior Mine says the same thing so it is not for octane. 87 specified for US CBs.
Jul 5, 2022 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Mine says the same thing and, even though Honda recommends 91 octane fuel in Australia, I suspect it's more likely to be a part number.
Mine says the same thing and, even though Honda recommends 91 octane fuel in Australia, I suspect it's more likely to be a part number.
Jul 5, 2022 #5 J jtopiso_imp Been there Lord Popgun_imp said: Mine says the same thing so it is not for octane. 87 specified for US CBs. Click to expand... Can be "91 octane RON", which is the standard in Europe (and I assume most parts except the US) 91 RON can be 87 octane (US)
Lord Popgun_imp said: Mine says the same thing so it is not for octane. 87 specified for US CBs. Click to expand... Can be "91 octane RON", which is the standard in Europe (and I assume most parts except the US) 91 RON can be 87 octane (US)
Jul 5, 2022 #6 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Honda would likely put a sticky label on the fuel tank if the CB1100 required a performance grade of gasoline and not void warranty. "G91" is a subassembly number.
Honda would likely put a sticky label on the fuel tank if the CB1100 required a performance grade of gasoline and not void warranty. "G91" is a subassembly number.
Jul 6, 2022 #8 Gone in 60 Road warrior One of the first things I noticed when I was looking at my CB was that the gas cap was the same as my old Nighthawk 750. Can someone here with a Nighthawk see if their gas cap has the same stamping?
One of the first things I noticed when I was looking at my CB was that the gas cap was the same as my old Nighthawk 750. Can someone here with a Nighthawk see if their gas cap has the same stamping?
Jul 6, 2022 #9 B bioman_imp Running like a top Thread starter Tev62_imp said: Apart from that your fuel looks dead murky :huh: Click to expand... Haha, yes, it looks very oddly coloured indeed in this picture. But I can assure you that in real life, all is well.
Tev62_imp said: Apart from that your fuel looks dead murky :huh: Click to expand... Haha, yes, it looks very oddly coloured indeed in this picture. But I can assure you that in real life, all is well.