CBAnonymous_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Do you "drive" a motorcycle, or "ride" a motorcycle? I say you "ride" a motorcycle, and you "drive" a car!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Do you "drive" a horse, or "ride" a horse. I guess one you're on, and the other, you're in.CBAnonymous_imp said:Do you "drive" a motorcycle, or "ride" a motorcycle? I say you "ride" a motorcycle, and you "drive" a car!
+1 Popgun!!!Lord Popgun_imp said:Heck Chip, teaching English to Americans is a hair pulling event. Or at least learning it is!
+1 Popgun!!!ride4now_imp said:+1 Popgun!!!Lord Popgun_imp said:Heck Chip, teaching English to Americans is a hair pulling event. Or at least learning it is!

I think you might be right!!JustPassinThru_imp said:I think it doesn't matter.
I know the term "drive" is more common in Britain; but it's just semantics - like, "windscreen" versus "windshield."