What Did You Do Today?

silascopathic_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Changed my bar end mirrors. I like these new ones much better. The can fold in which is nice

dadc2a22369ebe318cc70aaf3b93c4ee.jpg

7af6ec9b728674fb9bfd58c8d3b09b6a.jpg


Also, I decided to throw a 6000K HID kit in.
f1057d133c350cd32e6448a2b8ed9843.jpg


It's way brighter. Gonna be great at night.


So what did you all do to your CB?!
 
I worked on my CRF250L. And did some final touches on a small trailer. Yep. Gonna trailer that lil 250 to Colorado and pound some single track and jeep trails in those glorious mountains. I got three weeks off work!
 
Thread starter
Jim21680_imp said:
Very nice Sil, what light kit did you go with, and where did you mount the ballast?
Mounted it behind the housing. Ill post a picture of it later :)





....
That trip with the 250 sounds like a blast
 
Picked up a gallon of GN4 10w40 to do my second oil change. Already had a filter on hand.
 
Thread starter
great video!!!!!! where was this! great soundtrack btw :)

Lets keep this thread rocking! Who else is working on their CB like crazy?! its a sickness!
 
Thread starter
Wow..that is going to be some transformation methinks.
 
silascopathic, it looks like you have your handlebars twisted forward quite a ways in the clamps (angling your bar ends and grips upward and forward). Is that for ergonomic reasons or to keep the bar ends from hitting the tank?

Sounds like your CB is in for quite a change here in the near future.
 
Thread starter
Guth,

When I was installing the bars I sat on the bike and positioned them where they felt best while riding, so i guess they are that way for ergonomics.

yep i have big plans for this gal, now i gotta find a smaller front fender
 
Back
Top