What did you do to your CB1100 Today?

I shudder thinking about the first time I get caught in rain. By bike has not been wet, other than washing, and then a minimum of water was used.
 
I understand, mine is not a show piece, but it hasn't been wet yet. When it happens, I'll deal with it and move on. But it will be a little bit of a downer. :D
 
davidsargee_imp said:
I understand, mine is not a show piece, but it hasn't been wet yet. When it happens, I'll deal with it and move on. But it will be a little bit of a downer. :D
Na, it get wet who cares, everything evaporates off the hot parts, when you get home just dry it off in the garage. I my case, it's cleaner than when it when out.
 
Installed the CHIC Design front fender that a fellow forum user bought but never installed.





I love it. Much less crap on my headers/engine. Thanks Ack-CB11 !!
 
Darmaman... did you chrome your header pipes. They look great!!!! And how about a picture of that H2 in the background? I had an H1 back in the day...wish I still had it. It looks like the pipes on it are stock...that's rare after all these years. Right? The CB does looks terrific!!
 
Hey Darmaman, your bike really looks great! The seat, the fairing, the side covers - it all ties together in to a very nice package! Also, you give me motivation to clean my headers - mine are looking very dingy and I would be ashamed to park mine next to yours!
 
darmahman_imp said:
Installed the CHIC Design front fender that a fellow forum user bought but never installed.





I love it. Much less crap on my headers/engine. Thanks Ack-CB11 !!
You nailed it man, that is one of the best looking CBs I have seen. Awesome!

That blue '72 Kawi H-2 is one of my all time favorites, had one. Do you ride it much? The '72 and '73 models had a short wheel base, and would wheelie in neutral, (sarcasm), gnarly, gnarly, beasts. In '74 they lengthened the wheelbase and tamed the wheelies a bit.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Thanks for the nice comments guys. Been at it for almost a year getting it the way I wanted. Takashi is the man.
The headers are not stock. They are from Takashi and are chrome, not S.S. and the muffler is Staintune. Sweetest sound around!
H-2 750 is sold and going to England. Crazy bike!


davidsargee_imp said:
darmahman_imp said:
Installed the CHIC Design front fender that a fellow forum user bought but never installed.





I love it. Much less crap on my headers/engine. Thanks Ack-CB11 !!
You nailed it man, that is one of the best looking CBs I have seen. Awesome!

That blue '72 Kawi H-2 is one of my all time favorites, had one. Do you ride it much? The '72 and '73 models had a short wheel base, and would wheelie in neutral, (sarcasm), gnarly, gnarly, beasts. In '74 they lengthened the wheelbase and tamed the wheelies a bit.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
You nailed it man, that is one of the best looking CBs I have seen. Awesome!

That blue '72 Kawi H-2 is one of my all time favorites, had one. Do you ride it much? The '72 and '73 models had a short wheel base, and would wheelie in neutral, (sarcasm), gnarly, gnarly, beasts. In '74 they lengthened the wheelbase and tamed the wheelies a bit.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Boy! Them rubber end caps are really catching on around here! Way to go ferret.
Darmahaman, I have complimented your work before so no need to do it again. Although, the front Fender is a nice addition I'll have to say.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
 
Lol hey Smiler, I just replied over on your UK forum.. Ya lucky duck ;)
 
Back
Top