What did you do to your CB1100 Today?

Oh yea, I see the resemblance in that last pic ;) I think he is even bigger than you are.
 
72 degrees in DFW this afternoon, I rode about 75 miles.

My National Cycle Deflector wind screen came thursday, I installed it and had a brief first ride with it yesterday. Today I was able to test it out at freeway speeds, mission accomplished, it does exactly what I hoped. Diverts the wind from the chest but not the head, at 75 mph I did not feel like a parachute, no longer need to hang on for dear life.



[url=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/dsargee/media/2014-02-21180635_zps97d23ac2.jpg.html]
Oh, Ferret, this is the unsymmetrical side. :D

[url=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/dsargee/media/2014-02-21180647_zps9b1798a5.jpg.html]

Can't wait til it's warm all of the time!
 
Nice pics David. I am so jealous right now. 72? Awesome. :thumbsup:
 
Hang in there man, your time is coming.

It was great, it felt so good I took off my jacket for a while. I am usually religious about gear, but the gloves and jacket came off for a little while today.

Ready to travel now, screen, soft luggage, cell phone bracket, charger adapter, and bluetooth helmet. It's all here and functional. I do a part time job during the week, I'm an independent contractor as a courier for a forensics lab. I pick up medical specimens from certain Doctors offices and ship them to the lab. I am equipped to do it on the bike now, saves gas, and converts a job into an afternoon/evening ride.

Life is good.
 
Excellent, David. Enjoy. The bike looks great.
 
Pertegaz_imp said:
Get off the ugly stickers on the tank...

Lol.. Is that universal no matter what country you are from?
 
Elipten_imp said:
Took my son for his first ride on the CB1100. He loved it!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome.... Hope you enjoy many rides together,
 
:banana: :biker: :banana: :biker: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I got the front wheel installed today, lubed the chain and rode to fill her up with gas. About a 15 mile round trip. :thumbsup:
I realize that's not much of a ride, but when you haven't been in the saddle in several months, it was EPIC!!! :D
Would have ridden more but my finger tips had already turned white when I got back to the house.
DAMN, I love this bike!!!!!!!!! :excited:
Jim
 
Ordered it. I figure if I post enough around the forum, all I'll have to do is come back here to get a reminder of the important dates! :D
 
Damfino_imp said:
Ordered it. I figure if I post enough around the forum, all I'll have to do is come back here to get a reminder of the important dates! :D

:thumbsup: good plan!
 
Uggg...but it beats snow and ice!

Glad you guys finally got some liquid sunshine. Get enough to do any good?
 
Definitely beats snow and ice! California has been dying for some rain, but I'm afraid we need lots more. I hope we get more, it's gonna be a rough summer...
 
Back
Top