peterbaron
Road warrior
Beautiful late afternoon with +20*C and a 116 km loop.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lord Popgun said:Ok Ponch and Jon…
If you look around out there you can find the best motorcycle mechanic ever. He wears a white lab coat and NEVER gets it dirty AT ALL. Specializes in Kawasaki though.
Cool outfits you have. I like them!
Frenchie said:Haven't taken the Valkyrie for a ride in a while, so today was the day.
the Ferret said:On today's ride, I officially doubled the mileage that was on Blue Bird when I bought it back in October.
peterbaron said:the Ferret said:On today's ride, I officially doubled the mileage that was on Blue Bird when I bought it back in October.
So, from now on the Blue Bird is a main horse?
Gone in 60 said:one of them looked a lot like our cat Sterling's head....
Cormanus said:Without wishing to defend "NS" and "OS", left and right are problematic as they're essentially relative terms. Do they apply when you're facing front or back? Port and starboard make much more sense as they are always left and right facing the bow of the vessel. One could make a case for "NS" and "OS" provided one could be sure they'd been correctly applied for the country in which they were being used. If I were you, I'd be very nervous that a British supplier had sent decals marked for vehicles that drive on the left hand side of the road (facing forwards).