peterbaron said:This would be a huge overtime and long journey stretching from Pacific to Atlantic…and you would receive sour blood![]()
Surely you are underestimating the Gone's top speed! :biker:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
peterbaron said:This would be a huge overtime and long journey stretching from Pacific to Atlantic…and you would receive sour blood![]()
Mthe Ferret said:A wise man once told me never to make your hobby your job. It usually ruins the hobby. Hope it doesnt ruin it for you Gone.
the Ferret said:Indeed beautiful pics in that report pdedse
How does one load and unload a DR 650 by himself into a pickup bed?
I have a ramp with two sliding sections, maybe 5' long. It telescopes out to about 9' and provides a reasonable angle. I use 1 or 2 steps, a 1' bench and a 5 gallon bucket and I look for an incline.the Ferret said:Indeed beautiful pics in that report pdedse
How does one load and unload a DR 650 by himself into a pickup bed?