What did you do on or to your other bike part 2

Thread starter
Interesting comment pb. Care to elaborate?
 
Becouse I like its high rpm.
I am taking easy during engine brake in period and with mineral oil... then syntec goes in and high rpm riding will begin.
This p/twin likes high rpm.
Also, I like these Dunlop Sport tires and taking curves...
Then, I will visit our member Mark in SC to compete with his variety of smokies.... :P
:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
peterbaron said:
Becouse I like its high rpm.
I am taking easy during engine brake in period and with mineral oil... then syntec goes in and high rpm riding will begin.
This p/twin likes high rpm.
Also, I like these Dunlop Sport tires and taking curves...
Then, I will visit our member Mark in SC to compete with his variety of smokies.... :P
:beerchug:

Ahhh gotcha   :hilarious:
 
Already orded few red accessories which should be here within a few weeks.

Still loking for a shop manual, printed... any help???
 
Thread starter
back from the CB rally in Tenn and back on the NC for my daily rides

Turned over another mileage milestone on Angry Bird on today's ride

t90Pejj.jpg
 
Congratulations and well done! David
 


A 130 mile trip with Alain / 17-CB-002, and I got some new accessories for my Z650RS... + more are coming.

vUetZH7.jpg

...and from now on Peppa rides with me, and her little brother George rides the CB....he likes big toys


AQLb3GJ.jpg



ea612WK.jpg


Ca9hW7T.jpg


Had to please Cormanus who once said :P ...It’s attractive but, geez, those gauges look big...and I installed a chrome version to look better
00lj9aS.jpg


Q7cUp2T.jpg


fSIMSxA.jpg


g5xE0EX.jpg
 
That thing is alive!


Went looking for some non-paved surfaces; found them east of Estacada...called Abbott Road or NF-4610

ZDMb3kT.jpg


ytkRbLm.jpg


50 miles of forest service and another 7-8 miles of single track.  
zM2rXJK.jpg
 
Area was closed due to forest fires, but re-opened.  Took me awhile to realize that.
Tzvdfpe.jpg


MNKzuPW.jpg


Which way?
fepcDwb.jpg


Oops!
z89bbrO.jpg


0RnP7b7.jpg


2glhElL.jpg


ulTUtoI.jpg


You get to a lookout after 25 miles
8VvjNa6.jpg


And then turn around and repeat!
 
I am a one-man-one-motorcycle kind of guy. But from time to time, I will flirt just a little with a pretty vintage motorcycle.

Located in the middle of the Texas Hill Country, the Texas Vintage Motorcycle Museum provides a home for 120 motorcycles, all of which have a story. Here are a few of my favorites. Please don't tell the CB1100EX waiting for me in California. :)

Texas Vintage Motorcycle Museum Website


Front Entrance

mAOUj0A.png


Showroom

M3iGYrM.jpeg


WWII Harley

CNf5yVc.jpeg


Honda CB750 & Honda CBX

m7U2XZL.jpeg
 
Left to my own devices with Mrs. G out of town for a few days, my favorite late night taco place in Tustin seemed like a good idea.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5430.webp
    IMG_5430.webp
    70.5 KB · Views: 63
misterprofessionality said:
If you've never been, I can't recommend enough a trip to the Barber Motorcycle Museum in Leeds Alabama.  Its a stunning collection.

I’ve driven past the Barber without time to stop and enjoy it. That was incredibly frustrating. We did a “highlights from the Barber” motorcycle exhibit at the Petersen recently with a video walk through of it. Amazing place and at the top of my bucket list.
 
Looks nasty. What caused that?
 
Back
Top