What did you do on or to your other bike part 2

Found my first wooden bridge in Germany:

PXL_20250531_143715180.jpg


PXL_20250531_143844960.jpg
 
Yes, we had mens-day last Thursday and I did a 4-day ride to the Erzgebirge together with a friend. Over all it was 1,600 km.
We crossed the northwest of Czechia and visited Marienbad and Karlsbad.
Unfortunately on the way home I picked up a screw with my rear tire. Just figured it out today because the tire was flat when I wanted to go for a ride.  :dodgy:

PXL_20250604_104147484.PORTRAIT.jpg
 
Great bridge, Django.

The BMW's cylinders are enormous when viewed from astern.
 
Sold a few extra Enfield parts today on FB. The guy who came was young and said he flips houses. In Southern California, the market I suppose is still hot for that sort of thing. I asked what kind of Enfield he had, and he said he was turning an old BMW K100 into a cafe bike, and was going to try to integrate the Enfield seat and other bits into it after staring at them for a minute... I could see he was noodling.

Turning back to real estate, he looked at my condo and said "nice place, mind if I asked what you paid for it?" When I told him he nearly passed out. I had to clarify that I bought my house 30 years ago before everything around here got stupid...
 
It's a very pretty bike for sure.
 
Thread starter
peterbaron said:
I already saw this/60000 number..is your odometer still stuck at 60000  :P

Lol no its a little above that now  :biker:
 
Back
Top