I rode to Historic St. Mary's City to meet my friend Dave who I used to work with daily. That was thirteen years ago, so we had a lot of catching up to do over a couple pints at the pub. I parked the bike next to an open spot, hoping Dave would park his beautifully restored Triumph TR6 beside me. Alas, he drove the Tacoma. Dave retired from government service and now works in his own garage for his son's startup. He accidentally bought a Lotus off BaT, so next time I think we need to meet at Dave's place.
P.S. - the frame buildings in the photo are built in the location of buildings that existed in the original city almost four hundred years ago.
"Day Late and a Dollar Short,"
"Better Late Than Never,"
"C'mon Dude That Was Two Months Ago!"
...thread, but no luck, so posting here:
In my defense, a truck has been parked here nearly 24/7 since August.
Brand new mural, just down the block, painted by a very sweet neighbor on the side of "The Little Blue Store," our local spot for various goods and sundries and fresh Ethiopian food to go here in Milwaukie Oregon.