There is a meet and greet that happens every month (save the winter months) up here in Seattle called Backfire Moto. When the weather is nice there is always a good turn out.
I took a ride out there yesterday to show off the new CB. I wasn't the only one! Two deluxes in the wild together. I didn't get to meet the owner but I am guessing it was JetA.
Before I got there I took a little detour down some of my favorite Seattle suburban roads.
I would estimate over 500 bikes at the meet of all different styles, makes, and backgrounds. It's really a good spot to just look at everything.
Some of my favorites.
This one I really liked.
The event covered nearly 3 blocks. Here is just a corner with my bike at the bottom.
And lastly, an artsy picture of my bike in the parking garage at work.
I took a ride out there yesterday to show off the new CB. I wasn't the only one! Two deluxes in the wild together. I didn't get to meet the owner but I am guessing it was JetA.
Before I got there I took a little detour down some of my favorite Seattle suburban roads.
I would estimate over 500 bikes at the meet of all different styles, makes, and backgrounds. It's really a good spot to just look at everything.
Some of my favorites.
This one I really liked.
The event covered nearly 3 blocks. Here is just a corner with my bike at the bottom.
And lastly, an artsy picture of my bike in the parking garage at work.