went for a ride to a local MC meet and greet

gary_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
There is a meet and greet that happens every month (save the winter months) up here in Seattle called Backfire Moto. When the weather is nice there is always a good turn out.

I took a ride out there yesterday to show off the new CB. I wasn't the only one! Two deluxes in the wild together. I didn't get to meet the owner but I am guessing it was JetA.

049b9842df6a0917ec5476af1dfb8181.jpg


Before I got there I took a little detour down some of my favorite Seattle suburban roads.

bc1bd6617dd90a0e1f0e09edec5cfe99.jpg


99e4e9f82343a5efe785b008e9fe62b5.jpg


I would estimate over 500 bikes at the meet of all different styles, makes, and backgrounds. It's really a good spot to just look at everything.

Some of my favorites.

00f4a8eed76595e9600f122d6fbe2654.jpg


85e1dbc284a606267e8e3dbf2d27be90.jpg


ceab428db69c4d55a2780aa782fc5096.jpg


e445d1d0ea0d10016eebb4c03c8f772c.jpg


457f478fa03c8fb020630c56871b2f11.jpg


This one I really liked.

81f9fec006900b7ffce130d275acc61e.jpg


The event covered nearly 3 blocks. Here is just a corner with my bike at the bottom.

02d4b43a5f592564ea41aab08a45b8b0.jpg

And lastly, an artsy picture of my bike in the parking garage at work.

be0156641b8f7ef3cc367dafd8e58f2f.jpg
 
Very cool gathering of eclectic bikes. Love the GT 380 and Yamaha should produce THAT 500 Thumper. Gorgeous
 
Thanks for the great pictures - lots of eye candy. Love the GT380. A buddy of mine had the GT550 and I had a water buffalo. Neat RD400 too.
 
Nice, Gary. Some lovely bikes there.
 
Thread starter
I am glad everyone likes the pictures. It really is a fun event but I am not that big into crowds so I didn't stay too long. I got a few guys asking about the CB. One younger guy said he had seen them in the catalog but never in person, so I gave him a tour. Another rode a honda dream to the event, really nice guy and beautiful bike. He was asking a lot of performance question and kept stating that it was a "very beautiful bike".
 
Back
Top