the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Well I'm home. Dr said surgery went well. Repaired tear and cleaned up some arthritus. Have plenty of time to sit around and read threads now lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Chip,ChipBeck_imp said:Glad it went well Mick. Can you walk or are you immobilized for a couple days?
Chip

(finally got to use the thumbs up smilie!)Great news.The ferret_imp said:Well I'm home. Dr said surgery went well. Repaired tear and cleaned up some arthritus. Have plenty of time to sit around and read threads now lol
Welcome back Mr.Ferret.The ferret_imp said:Well I'm home. Dr said surgery went well. Repaired tear and cleaned up some arthritus. Have plenty of time to sit around and read threads now lol
.heal soon..!Lol... The things we motorcyclists do to stay on 2. :celebrate:CA200_imp said:Glad to see it went well. Hope it heals fast!
I am staying off the CB for a week also , self imposed , I had my drive
way done and the bike is stored on our patio. Can't ride on the drive way
for a week.
I did make it so I can get my XT250 out. That's easy to ride over the lawn:biker:
Aren't pain meds great!! And when you are really enjoying them even a crackerjack published author will sometimes repeat a word or phrase in a single sentence.The ferret_imp said:Thanks all!
Lol I was high from the drugs..had a hard time typing that and went right to bed and passed out.
Think the anesthesia has finally worn off because my fingers actually go right to the key I want lol
I'm off my feet, knee elevated and iced until Monday. Pain meds every 6 hours.
Not sure how long I will be off bikes. Yesterday I rearranged the bikes in the garage and put the Majesty scooter closest to the door. Figure it will be the easiest to ride, seeing as how all functions are operated by hand, and I don't have to lift my leg to get on or off seeing as how it's a step thru automatic. We will see. I hope to be riding the scooter to physical therapy in a week or so, and maybe the CB in 3 weeks. That's my goal.

Aren't pain meds great!! And when you are really enjoying them even a crackerjack published author will sometimes repeat a word or phrase in a single sentence.ChipBeck_imp said:Aren't pain meds great!! And when you are really enjoying them even a crackerjack published author will sometimes repeat a word or phrase in a single sentence.The ferret_imp said:Thanks all!
Lol I was high from the drugs..had a hard time typing that and went right to bed and passed out.
Think the anesthesia has finally worn off because my fingers actually go right to the key I want lol
I'm off my feet, knee elevated and iced until Monday. Pain meds every 6 hours.
Not sure how long I will be off bikes. Yesterday I rearranged the bikes in the garage and put the Majesty scooter closest to the door. Figure it will be the easiest to ride, seeing as how all functions are operated by hand, and I don't have to lift my leg to get on or off seeing as how it's a step thru automatic. We will see. I hope to be riding the scooter to physical therapy in a week or so, and maybe the CB in 3 weeks. That's my goal.
You'll be riding in no time Mickey. Take full advantage of your wife's sympathy while you can!
Chip


Where is Mrs. Ferret??The ferret_imp said:Got up on my own this morning and ran into my first snafu. Went to the sink, made my usual breakfast of hot tea with creme and sugar and a packet of brown sugar and maple instant oatmeal. Then seeing as how Im on crutches could not figure out how to get the bowl and the cup to the kitchen table. Had to eat them standing on one leg at the sink lol

to make the bandage waterproof.
FUZZY_imp said:Glad surgery went well. Hope you have a speedy recovery & feel like a young man again!