cbdtran_imp
Been there
you can't really reduce weight of the cb significantly, and then it is equipped with high quality parts
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The ferret_imp said:Some people see what it is...
Other see what it could be ....
waiting on your for sale post for any goodies you might have left AckAck-CB11_imp said:I had mine down to 487 with a full 4.7 gal tank and dual exhaust.
Swing-arm and exhaust are the bulk of the fat.
It was a very pricey diet.........

Stand by.....I think it's all going to go soon. My dog just got back from her 2nd $3800 knee surgery of the year.lola_imp said:waiting on your for sale post for any goodies you might have left AckAck-CB11_imp said:I had mine down to 487 with a full 4.7 gal tank and dual exhaust.
Swing-arm and exhaust are the bulk of the fat.
It was a very pricey diet.........![]()
1 gal gas = 6lbs x 4.7 = 28Ack-CB11_imp said:I had mine down to 487 with a full 4.7 gal tank and dual exhaust.
Swing-arm and exhaust are the bulk of the fat.
It was a very pricey diet.........
Yes, I corrected my post above to be 517 dry based on Cycle World specs and testkevbroce_imp said:I believe stock is 540 Wet, if you have ABS.
A good taxidermist could fix that for you at half the price.Ack-CB11_imp said:Stand by.....I think it's all going to go soon. My dog just got back from her 2nd $3800 knee surgery of the year.lola_imp said:waiting on your for sale post for any goodies you might have left AckAck-CB11_imp said:I had mine down to 487 with a full 4.7 gal tank and dual exhaust.
Swing-arm and exhaust are the bulk of the fat.
It was a very pricey diet.........![]()
I'll list the stuff here first then ebay if no takers.
A good taxidermist could fix that for you at half the price.The Spaceman_imp said:A good taxidermist could fix that for you at half the price.Ack-CB11_imp said:Stand by.....I think it's all going to go soon. My dog just got back from her 2nd $3800 knee surgery of the year.lola_imp said:waiting on your for sale post for any goodies you might have left AckAck-CB11_imp said:I had mine down to 487 with a full 4.7 gal tank and dual exhaust.
Swing-arm and exhaust are the bulk of the fat.
It was a very pricey diet.........![]()
I'll list the stuff here first then ebay if no takers.
A good taxidermist could fix that for you at half the price.Cormanus_imp said:A good taxidermist could fix that for you at half the price.The Spaceman_imp said:A good taxidermist could fix that for you at half the price.Ack-CB11_imp said:Stand by.....I think it's all going to go soon. My dog just got back from her 2nd $3800 knee surgery of the year.lola_imp said:waiting on your for sale post for any goodies you might have left AckAck-CB11_imp said:I had mine down to 487 with a full 4.7 gal tank and dual exhaust.
Swing-arm and exhaust are the bulk of the fat.
It was a very pricey diet.........![]()
I'll list the stuff here first then ebay if no takers.
True, but the knee would be stuffed then, wouldn't it?