justinrhenry_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I ordered this seat and luggage rack on 4/22, two days after I bought the bike. I finally received it today. I would have had it two weeks ago, but it sat at the post office because they didn't leave a notice that they had attempted to deliver it.
Anyway, I installed both right away. The seat was easy. I just had to transfer a couple brackets from the stock seat. The rack was a little more complicated, but really only required removing 4 bolts and wrangling it into place.
I'll give my impressions of the seat after I have a couple weeks on it. For now I just went for a 2 mile jaunt to check it out. It's definitely flatter and seems slightly wider than the stock seat. The foam is nice and firm. I think I'm going to really like it, but it's too soon to tell.
Anyway, I installed both right away. The seat was easy. I just had to transfer a couple brackets from the stock seat. The rack was a little more complicated, but really only required removing 4 bolts and wrangling it into place.
I'll give my impressions of the seat after I have a couple weeks on it. For now I just went for a 2 mile jaunt to check it out. It's definitely flatter and seems slightly wider than the stock seat. The foam is nice and firm. I think I'm going to really like it, but it's too soon to tell.