we have a winner!! (well not yet) ..

Thread starter
just to be clear.. the 6% charge for using their machine will not be considered.. we will be looking at just the value of the coins..people complain about that 6%, but that machine is in need of much attention, always breaking down.. customers must pay the price, for that tech coming out and clearing all of the debris that collects.. I always call the bank before going.. 3 times I found the machine out of order..
.. Chuckk ..
 
I'm going blind zooming in on your photo to count the coins. I hope there is a mighty mighty prize at the end of this ordeal :banana::banana:
 
Thread starter
o.k. guys... one last chance to revise or give an estimate..
.
9108cd2d2bcf9390aa28c3b38934fa97.mp4
 
REVISING mine = 58.99
...but from this clip, it looks like never ending :P
...aaaa 2 loads
 
Carn you lot. One guess is enough.

$147.61
 
Thread starter
"drum roll please" !! .. will the winning estimate please step forward.. this will have to be declared on your income tax return, so please post all of the needed information including social security number.. or tax I.D. ..

( I am kidding !! ) ...

.
f558cf6b3a51b8e5288236ebc7091ff6.jpg

with my new balance, I could buy a re-buildable, older goldwing !! .. but I am afraid those days are gone.. :s
it looks like Peter, with his secret formula has won !!:celebrate::beerchug::excited::clap: can someone confirm, or complain perhaps, knowing Peter had inside knowledge with his formula ..
 
"INCOME" ... Is that the way the machine expresses the cost of scanning the coins?

Or: You have one of those banks that offer you a negative interest rate? :(

- - -

Peter? As in PB?

peterbaron_imp said:
REVISING mine = 58.99
...but from this clip, it looks like never ending :P
...aaaa 2 loads
 
Thread starter
yes.. income is the charges for using their machine.. when I first opened my account with the bank, their were no charges for using their machine .. I had to go to a different branch, for this last coin deposit.. this branch's machine will take half dollars.. I am tempted to just roll them myself.. don't ask, how I got so many of them..:s
.
0af71e3d84a27d513bf37be763e03d21.jpg
 
My mother-in-law lived in Reno and was a always very lucky gambler, probably because she didn't take it seriously. When she would travel to visit us, she would play the slots in the Reno Airport for the hour or two before her flight. She would always win and arrive in VA with a carry-on weighed down with silver dollars and half dollars. We just tossed them into a big cloth sack for years. When she passed away we remembered this stash and dragged it to the bank for sorting. $6800 dollars in silver weighs a whole lot! Anyhow, she was a wonderful person. I miss her a lot.
 
Chuckk_imp said:
yes.. income is the charges for using their machine.. when I first opened my account with the bank, their were no charges for using their machine .. I had to go to a different branch, for this last coin deposit.. this branch's machine will take half dollars.. I am tempted to just roll them myself.. don't ask, how I got so many of them..:s
.
0af71e3d84a27d513bf37be763e03d21.jpg
Ensure to extract any real silver coins (in 'mercia I suspect that means 1964 and earlier - 90% Ag) prior to any transactions.

- - -

Check for any "rarities" too as some could help you get a new Honda Gold Wing.
 
Back
Top