we have a winner!! (well not yet) ..

Chuckk_imp

Been there
Thread starter
just for fun, take a guess at how much money is in my can.. I will be taking it to the bank's coin machine next week..I am not sure if I am saving fast enough to keep up with inflation...:rolleyes:
.. chuckk ..
.
c74d066e7978179ced94f23f3b5b0263.jpg
 
LOL enough for 3 pillows of pistachios
 
Thread starter
ferret, you are the closest so far.. haha .. so your estimate is $99.00 I am thinking $131.45 .. next week will be telling..
 
Thread starter
Peter may be able to win the Canadian coins :celebrate: yes please keep the estimates in u.s. currency ..it might be enough Canadian to buy some RLETS !! .. though I have my doubts..
 
Chuckk, I want you to be aware that any money or/and goods that came in contact with the Canadian coins are the property of Canadian Mint, which is a small division of Gold Wing Fund, so wire transfer is expected...
Have so much sympathy about RLETs

:P
 
Oh Oh! I'm going to guess $190.25. There is always more than one would think so I am rounding up.
 
As we getting more contenders, it's getting more serious.
Chuckk, what is your can size, hight/diameter or volume ??
 
peterbaron_imp said:
As we getting more contenders, it's getting more serious.
Chuckk, what is your can size, hight/diameter or volume ??
I don't think one should ask such questions about another's physique. But that's just me.
 
I take my change bucket in every two years. I use the money to buy a new helmet and cycle out the oldest one I have. Pretty good system.
 
Thread starter
it might be a good move bob ..:biker:
the can has a 5in diameter.. 6 inches tall and the coins are about one inch from the top..
 
Ok, it doesn't matter. I used a secret formula: $ = −b ± √b²-4ac/2a and it comes to be $175.29.
 
Back
Top