water/air filled cushion

I use an AirHawk cushion.
 
I have found that for me it's not a matter of hard or soft, but lbs per sq inch. the softest thing out there is no good for a long ride, but a hard plastic seat that is really wide like those old 70's era plastic chairs, you know the ones... my Harley seat was not soft, but it was wide and I could go all day. the nc750 seat is wide in the back and I can go much longer than the CB with the airhawk on it.
 
jimgl3_imp said:
I have found that for me it's not a matter of hard or soft, but lbs per sq inch. the softest thing out there is no good for a long ride, but a hard plastic seat that is really wide like those old 70's era plastic chairs, you know the ones... my Harley seat was not soft, but it was wide and I could go all day. the nc750 seat is wide in the back and I can go much longer than the CB with the airhawk on it.
(+1) Experienced the same on the NC. One reason maybe why the CB stopped being the daily ride.

Houtman_imp said:
That is why I like the Corbin seats : wider and therefor less lbs per squire inch !
Yeah, hard not to see why. Many folks swear by 'em.
 
Back
Top