Vintage style tires

Matt F._imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Any recommendations on vintage type tires for the CB?
I’m looking for vintage style... think Firestone, Coker etc...

I’m fullly aware of the performance limitations of going with antique/vintage tires. I don’t use this bike for performance, I’m going for a look. Thanks
 
Try Duro. They make modern tires with retro tread patterns (think Dunlop K70, K81, TT100, F11, etc.) I bought a set for my '73 RD-350 and was quite pleased with the look.
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
Try Duro. They make modern tires with retro tread patterns (think Dunlop K70, K81, TT100, F11, etc.) I bought a set for my '73 RD-350 and was quite pleased with the look.
Do you know if this would require tubes? I’m assuming my stock tires on my ‘14 standard are tubeless
 
And, yes, Matt, your '14 standard tyres are tubeless.
 
Thread starter
Any issues or does anyone have experience with switching over to tubed tires on the cast made-for-tubeless wheels?
 
Thread starter
WK57ABF_imp said:
These have tubes in tubeless rims - but i won't know how it rides until the spring.
John
Very Nice. Conjuring up memories of Lisbeths Honda CL350 in Girl with the dragon Tattoo
 
Back
Top