Vanity plate

Ouch. Just hard for me to justify giving extra money to the man when I can spend that money on something practical.....like bourbon :)
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Since I ratted you out, I'll post a pic of mine if you want :P :beerchug:
Post away!
These were actually the cheapest of the bunch, no fancy picture or scene or homage to the state butterfly. It took about three weeks to get my North Carolina transfers of title to the Va DMV, I looked this up and couldn't believe it was available, I was sure Murphy's law would prevail and it would disappear ten minutes before I could order it so I tried not to think about it until I could order it so the psychic message would not go out to all the like minded Honda riders....Then I had to assure the skeptical DMV lady that it was not a secret obscene code, I said it means universal Japanese motorcycle and no ma'am that is not an ethnic slur actually it is an engineering compliment of sorts.....she looked at me like I was someone on a day pass.....
 
I like the idea of vanity plates, but I'm too cheap. But I may spring for "CBMCMC". Too esoteric?
 
Inhouse, Around here CMC means Command Master Chief. CBM? I don't know.
 
Popgun...
CB MCMC
CB 1100
 
Oh man, I guess it was too esoteric for me!
 
Yup... MC=1100 in roman numerals, then MC=motor cycle, so CB 1100 Motor Cycle. Prolly won't pull the trigger, though. I'm a cheap so-n-so.
:beerchug:
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Yup... MC=1100 in roman numerals, then MC=motor cycle, so CB 1100 Motor Cycle. Prolly won't pull the trigger, though. I'm a cheap so-n-so.
:beerchug:
We have our fair share of those around here :rofl:
 
Back
Top