Vanity plate

Nice touch southwend it would take a True standard motorcycle lover or a classic cb admirer to know what it is I've been thinking of my own vanity plate for my cb I'll post a pic of mine when it comes in
 
I like that. And thought maybe I could get one until I noticed its the same state I'm in. Dang
 
703dca071c8f0660e07dc3eca9e4dbf1.jpg
 
I realize he covered up the state with a piece of tape, but the expiration year has the state abbreviation on it. So does the month, but is covered by a reflector. And, I have a tags just like that on both my bikes so recognized it as what it is.
 
Thread starter
Don't ask me why I put tape on the state, because I don't think I could give you an intelligent answer.
 
Since I ratted you out, I'll post a pic of mine if you want :P :beerchug:
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Since I ratted you out, I'll post a pic of mine if you want :P :beerchug:
Too funny. I see that according to the forum's homepage, today's your birthday. If that's true, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Too funny. I see that according to the forum's homepage, today's your birthday. If that's true, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks Mettally! Yesterday was my Birthday. And I can't believe I'm 62. I guess that's right though, the Social Security Admin has been sending me info...
 
Happy birthday, popgun!
 
Thanks Cormanus! I hope you had a good time at the rally and are having a good time in the states. :)
 
I like the "UJM" plate. I thought about trying to get it here but it about doubles the cost of the tag every year so I decided against it.
 
What do your plates cost you?
 
I'll trade ya.....It cost me $194 to renew the plates on my bike this year and $232 for my truck.
 
Back
Top