the Ferret
Road warrior
14.5 secs.. Tires must be gone
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Agreed. Pedrosa had the pace in the last few laps, but Marquez just had to engage him and let Lorenzo slip away. Had Marc behaved and not slowed up Dani, Lorenzo would have had a battle on his hands.Henrik_imp said:Well, it was quite clear that Lorenzo had the perfect bodyguard to take it home. Where was the aggressiveness from Marquez that he had been showing while going against Rossi in the last couple of races? Oh yes, he applied that to ensure that Pedrosa was not able to attack Lorenzo! Not a single attempt against Lorenzo, when Pedrosa clearly demonstrated that the Honda had the speed to beat the Yamaha.
I used to like Marquez, but his behaviour lately has been despicable. As much as I think Rossi was wrong in pushing Marquez wide in Malaysia, I can also very well understand his frustration at the time. If Marquez would have ridden against Lorenzo today like he did against Rossi in Malaysia, I think we would have seen a very different result.
Now I would love to see Pedrosa finally win a well deserved title in 2016!
I'd take one Joey Dunlop against them all.The ferret_imp said:We will never know how well Rossi could have ridden today if he had started first or second row. He had to burn up his tires coming from back to 4th and then his lap times slowed down considerably. Rossi has beaten Jlo before 4 times this season, correct? He has beaten Jlo, Marquez, and Pedrosa. The man has fits of brilliance on a motorcycle. I never count him out. Jlo has beaten Rossi, Marquez and Pedrosa what 6 times or is it 7? Marquez has beaten Rossi, Jlo and Pedrosa what 5 times? Pedrosa has beaten Rossi, Jlo and Marquez twice. On any given day and one of these guys is capable of winning. Rossi might have won today if.......
