Valencia! ***spoiler alert ****

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Rossi's appeal dismissed. He'll start at the rear of the grid. The Repsol Hondas could be his best friend if they can keep Jorge off the top 2 steps of the podium. Rossi could finish 6th and still be the champion if that's the case.
 
If Rossi does not take himself out. He will ride like a man possessed because of this decision. Should be interesting as I remember him winning from last on the grid before. Of course, he was much younger then.
 
Will be an interesting race. I've never been a fan of any particular rider so far. Pedrosa's grown on me and I now dislike Rossi. Marquez is too much of a pup to see what he's about yet. So I'll just watch the "show" and see what happens.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Rossi's appeal dismissed. He'll start at the rear of the grid. The Repsol Hondas could be his best friend if they can keep Jorge off the top 2 steps of the podium. Rossi could finish 6th and still be the champion if that's the case.
I cant wait!!!:biker: Go Rossi!
 
As always pulling for Pedrosa to win. I was really hoping Rossi would get his 10th, but I'm not much interested after the Sepang fiasco. I followed it closely and really became disheartened and disgusted with Rossi's fan boys. On Crash.net they were really vile and evil!
 
results of FP2

FP2:
1. Jorge Lorenzo
2. Dani Pedrosa
3. Andrea Iannone
4. Valentino Rossi
5. Marc Marquez
6. Danilo Petrucci
7. Pol Espargaro
8. Aleix Espargaro
9. Cal Crutchlow
10. Maverick Viñales
 
Its on FS1 ch 219 pre race at 7:30 am here (Eastern time?) race from 8:00-9:00 a.m. Going to be interesting for sure
 
Thread starter
Lorenzo smashes the record in qualifying. Marquez and Pedrosa a half seconds behind. Rossi crashes in qualifying and logs a 12th place.
 
Lorenzo blitzed it to get pole. MM and Danny join him on the front row. Rossi crashed out, for what it's worth (nothing)

Cheers, and come on race time.
 
You may like to bung a 'Spoiler alert' in the title already Ferret so we can get stuck in during and after the race!
 
Cant do it from my ipad Cormanus and my wife is asleep in the bedroom with the pc. As soon as she wakes up, I'll ping it.

Ok done, she woke up to watch the race with me.

It's on..lets go!
 
Well done, Ferret. Way past my bed time here, but I'll have to stay up to watch it!
 
Ahh the tension. Easy ones are out of the way for Rossi. Going to have to work for the rest and may not matter anyway. Lorenzo is flying
 
Fourth! What a performance!
 
Couple have obviously let him thru. Dovi didnt put up much resostance and whoever it was that ran wide, it looked like he actually waved him thru.
 
True, Ferret. I don't think he's got a hope of catching Pedrosa from 11 seconds behind.

The question now is whether Marquez can catch Lorenzo and, if so, will he?

Edit: I'm watching on free-to-air TV and they keep interrupting with advertisements. I can't stand the suspense!

Rossi caught up 2 seconds in the ad break!
 
13 seconds behind Pedrosa now.
 
Marquez is giving it his best shot. Can he do it?
 
Back
Top