usps

And their algorithm knows when you’re out of something you’ve purchased and need more. It’s uncanny that I’ll get a pop-up on Amazon reminding me to buy more car polish right when I run low.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
And their algorithm knows when you’re out of something you’ve purchased and need more. It’s uncanny that I’ll get a pop-up on Amazon reminding me to buy more car polish right when I run low.
I've never gotten that pop up lol
 
As there is no free lunch , there is also no free delivery : someone has to pay for it , often hidden in the price and now with State Sales Tax on many items it is not always cheaper to buy on line but VERY convenient . We buy more and more on line but not groceries.
 
jimgl3_imp said:
Goldie, I'm surprised the notice to refund or replace hasn't popped up by now...
Sadly, the window of expected delivery is long (into March by Amazon). But the sender said it would be two weeks, even during Covid. Ah well. I need to wait. :-/
 
jimgl3_imp said:
good luck!
Hey ya - thanks Jim.

I've only lost one thing ever shipped, and it was from Amazon.com to Ann Arbor, MI. I suspect it was stolen, however, at the arrival destination. Amazon made it right using Purolator instead of USPS a second time around.
 
jimgl3_imp said:
I'm glad some like usps, but I think this about sums it up...

The U.S. Postal Service reported Thursday a fiscal 2019 net loss that more than doubled $8.81 billion, from $3.91 billion a year ago. The USPS said about $3.4 billion of the increased losses were a result of discount rate changes on actuarial calculations affecting workers' compensation expense.
Let's see, who runs the Post Office? There's your answer. Efficiency and making profits are not these clowns strong suit.
 
Thread starter
ritfl!

actually I'm a bit upset... people keep posting to this thread, which i'm not really that interested in, but my mesh jacket thread, which I took photos and posted them and everything, hasn't had a single post since I put up the photos... pout, pout, pout...
 
... but the thread title indicates, "usps".

= = =

I have the Scorpion EXO for over ten years now. It is part mesh, part panel. It is a good warm weather jacket and saved my skin once. It washes easily, but because it is textile, it is on the stiff side.

I bought it directly back in the olde days when a human stood behind a cash register - I think they are called?
 
jimgl3_imp said:
ritfl!

actually I'm a bit upset... people keep posting to this thread, which i'm not really that interested in, but my mesh jacket thread, which I took photos and posted them and everything, hasn't had a single post since I put up the photos... pout, pout, pout...
Hmm I missed them somehow, all I've seen is pics of sub standard armor
 
Back
Top