Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes. It's their 2017 all models street bike lineup. Honda rarely does individual model brochures anymore. The internet has killed paper brochures for the most part.The ferret_imp said:Is this an all model brochure Tink?
Going to have to pick one up for my collection of CB memorabilia
Thanks for taking the time to share a link over to my blog, really appreciate it...rider33_imp said:actually, I don't think the site is that great either. You would think it would be the repository for all things related to the brand given the low cost of bandwidth but if I want to know something, like how the '17 differs from the '13/'14 Google search yields more:
http://www.hondaprokevin.com/2017-h...otorcycle-vintage-retro-bike-cb-1100-cb1100ex
Ah yes, rear ABS — classic.The ferret_imp said:So Kevin how do you go about getting the correct info on models? And I assume you are a rider, what do you ride?
The best one for the CB was the dealers telling everyone their 2013 CB's only had rear ABS due to the slotted disc on the back wheel and not on the front.

Thanks for taking the time to share a link over to my blog, really appreciate it...HondaPro Kevin_imp said:Thanks for taking the time to share a link over to my blog, really appreciate it...rider33_imp said:actually, I don't think the site is that great either. You would think it would be the repository for all things related to the brand given the low cost of bandwidth but if I want to know something, like how the '17 differs from the '13/'14 Google search yields more:
http://www.hondaprokevin.com/2017-h...otorcycle-vintage-retro-bike-cb-1100-cb1100ex
That's exactly what made me start my site up a little over a year ago. Honda's website is just too lacking when it comes to a lot of the nitty-gritty technical details whether it be on motorcycles or especially ATV and UTV models as those last two model types are what got me started because Honda doesn't do the best job of explaining the different model variations etc which left people confused that I talked to daily. Pair that up with loads of incorrect and wrong information out there and that's how I ended up rambling online about this stuff. Small example of the incorrect information part as I just got done answering some questions for a gentleman in the site comment section... His local dealers were telling him they had no idea when the 2017 Africa Twin models were going to release but they knew it was going to be a long time and then proceeded to push him on a leftover 2016 even though that's not what he wanted. Come to find out after reading info from me, he finds out that they are releasing within the next 2 weeks haha.
Sorry for the long novel of a reply lol. I was just going to say "thanks for sharing" and next thing I know, I've drawn it out way too long. Thanks again for checking out the site and sharing!
No problem at all, thank you for saying "thanks" and for the compliments too. That makes the long nights worth it when I'm able to help out a fellow enthusiast and reading the positive comments always helps haha.Nortoon_imp said:Thanks Kevin!
I found your website a while back while looking for news on the new 2017 CB1100 EX. It was great finding useful and accurate information rather than usual videos of the Milan EICMA show photos set to music.
Well, Honda's main USA Powersports website you're probably familiar always has "correct" info but I find it to be lacking when it comes to the technical side of things and could be better at explaining things sometimes. Not to plug myself by any means haha but that's I guess where I come in, I try to bring to the table what Honda's main site is lacking when I can.The ferret_imp said:So Kevin how do you go about getting the correct info on models? And I assume you are a rider, what do you ride?
The best one for the CB was the dealers telling everyone their 2013 CB's only had rear ABS due to the slotted disc on the back wheel and not on the front.
Thanks for taking the time to share a link over to my blog, really appreciate it...rider33_imp said:Thanks for taking the time to share a link over to my blog, really appreciate it...HondaPro Kevin_imp said:Thanks for taking the time to share a link over to my blog, really appreciate it...rider33_imp said:actually, I don't think the site is that great either. You would think it would be the repository for all things related to the brand given the low cost of bandwidth but if I want to know something, like how the '17 differs from the '13/'14 Google search yields more:
http://www.hondaprokevin.com/2017-h...otorcycle-vintage-retro-bike-cb-1100-cb1100ex
That's exactly what made me start my site up a little over a year ago. Honda's website is just too lacking when it comes to a lot of the nitty-gritty technical details whether it be on motorcycles or especially ATV and UTV models as those last two model types are what got me started because Honda doesn't do the best job of explaining the different model variations etc which left people confused that I talked to daily. Pair that up with loads of incorrect and wrong information out there and that's how I ended up rambling online about this stuff. Small example of the incorrect information part as I just got done answering some questions for a gentleman in the site comment section... His local dealers were telling him they had no idea when the 2017 Africa Twin models were going to release but they knew it was going to be a long time and then proceeded to push him on a leftover 2016 even though that's not what he wanted. Come to find out after reading info from me, he finds out that they are releasing within the next 2 weeks haha.
Sorry for the long novel of a reply lol. I was just going to say "thanks for sharing" and next thing I know, I've drawn it out way too long. Thanks again for checking out the site and sharing!
your site was by far the best source of information on the new bike I found, thanks for writing it up. They really should chuck their online team & pay you to handle it,
at least I hope they are sending you some swag, they should be.
PS- if I wind up buying a '17 your blog will have influenced that a lot more than any marketing done by Honda. They build great bikes,
marketing, however, hasn't been their strong point for a very long time sadly.

If you click on the small photos on Kevin's website, larger pictures pop up. When comparing the wheel rims to the chrome fender, exhaust headers and mufflers; the wheels do appears to be painted or polished, not chromed.XSCBT_imp said:Can any of you tell if the laced wheels, not the spokes, are chrome or painted? I can't find a good photo that indicates the rim is chrome or not.